Medigap Plan N
Medigap Plan N is almost identical to Plan D, except for certain exceptions in reimbursement.
What is covered?
Medigap Plan N covers:
- 100% of Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs, up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used
- 100% of Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayment
- 100% of first 3 pints of blood
- 100% Part A Hospice coinsurance or copayment
- 100% Skilled Nursing Facility coinsurance
- Covers 100% of Part A deductible
Additionally, Plan N covers 80% of foreign travel emergency medical care up to the plan limits. It does not cover the Part B deductible, Part B excess charges, and does not limit yearly out-of-pocket expenses.
While Plan N may seem identical to Plan D, its copayment structure is slightly different. Plan N pays 100% of the Part B coinsurance but does require two copayments. These copayments are up to $20 for some office visits and up to $50 copayment for emergency room visits that do not result in an inpatient admission.
ENTER YOUR INFORMATION FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.