Medigap Plan G
Medigap Plan G is another comprehensive Medicare Supplement plan. Like Plan F, it also has a High Deductible option.
What is covered?
Medigap Plan G covers:
- 100% of Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs, up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used
- 100% of Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayment
- 100% of the first 3 pints of blood
- 100% of Part A hospice care coinsurance or copayment
- 100% of Skilled Nursing Facility coinsurance
- 100% of the Part A deductible
- 100% of Part B excess charges
- 80% of a foreign travel emergency up to the plan limits
What is not covered?
Medigap Plan G is a comprehensive plan that covers almost all out-of-pocket expenses but does not cover Part B deductible.
Enter Your Information for Your Free Quote
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.