Medigap Plan M
Medigap Plan M is a Medicare Supplement plan that covers certain gaps in full and others only partially.
What is covered?
Medigap Plan M covers:
- 100% of Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs, up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used
- 100% of Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayment
- 100% of first 3 pints of blood
- 100% Part A Hospice coinsurance or copayment
- 100% Skilled Nursing Facility coinsurance
- Covers 50% of Part A deductible
Additionally, Plan M covers 80% of foreign travel emergency medical care up to the plan limits.
What is not covered?
Medigap Plan M is a Medicare Supplement Plan that fully covers many out-of-pocket expenses and partially covers others. It does not cover the Part B deductible or the Part B excess costs.
Enter Your Information for Your Free Quote
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.