Medicare Supplement Insurance Companies
The Medicare Supplement Plans, also referred to as Medigap policies, are offered by private insurance companies. These companies and plans differ by state, so be sure to look for specific companies in your area. Below are some large insurance companies that offer Medigap policies in multiple states.
- Continental Life (owned by Aetna)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- American Retirement Life (owned by Cigna)
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions
- Manhattan Life
- Western United Life (owned by Manhattan Life)
- United American
- United World Life (owned by Mutual of Omaha)
- Banker’s Fidelity Life Medicare
- Family Life
- Combined Insurance
While these companies are large, each of these companies may not necessarily offer plans in your state. Each plan that they do offer often differs by state and is in accordance with state law.
Enter Your Information for Your Free Quote
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.