Medigap Plan D
Up until this point, the Medigap policy plans had been building upon each other, with each offering more than the last. Medigap Plan D is a turning point. Plan D is almost identical to Plan C.
What is covered?
Medigap Plan D covers:
- 100% of Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs, up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used
- 100% of Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayment
- 100% of first 3 pints of blood
- 100% Part A Hospice coinsurance or copayment
- 100% Skilled Nursing Facility coinsurance
- Covers 100% of Part A deductible
- 80% of coverage for foreign travel emergency
What is not covered?
Medigap Plan D covers the same benefits as Plan C minus the Part B deductible and excess charges.
Enter Your Information for Your Free Quote
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.