Medigap Plan B
Medigap Plan B is another Medigap plan that bridges the gap for what Original Medicare does not cover. Medigap Plan B is almost identical to Medigap Plan A, but emphasizes coverage for medical insurance.
What is covered?
Medigap Plan B covers:
- 100% of Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs, up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used
- 100% of Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayment
- 100% of first 3 pints of blood
- Hospice Coinsurance or copayment
- Covers 100% of Part A Deductible
What is not covered?
It does not cover Skilled Nursing Facility coinsurance, the Part B deductible, Part B excess charges, or foreign travel emergency care.
ENTER YOUR INFORMATION FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.